Join our Team,
Senior Software Engineer – BackendTel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our backend team.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication.
Who We Are:
Gaviti, a fast-growing, funded start-up based in Tel Aviv that enables businesses to get more of their invoices paid faster.
We help businesses to improve cash flow with our smart platform for receivable collections process management.
We have collected over $3B in our last year!
We are driven by our clients’ financial success and devoted to making them successful on a continuous basis.
We believe in respectful and honest communications and a can-do attitude.
Our hope is to share our journey with high energy, fun people who share our passion.
Node.js, MongoDB, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud.
- Design, implement, verify, and maintain software systems.
- Building and designing large-scale applications.
- Work in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Research and discover new methods to acquire data, and new applications for existing data.
- Database architecture and data warehousing using best practices.
- Extract data from one database and load it into another.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise in Node.js and microservices architecture.
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Understanding of principles of RESTful API, HTTP methods.
- Advantage if you experienced with ETLs and data pipelines.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
Apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Development RepresentativeTel Aviv, Israel
Gaviti is looking for a standout Sales Development Representative (SDR) to jump in and hit the ground running.
Who We Are:
Gaviti, a fast-growing, funded start-up based in Tel Aviv that enables SMEs to get more of their invoices paid faster. We help businesses to improve cash flow with our smart platform for receivable collections process management. We have collected over $3B in our last year!
We are driven by our clients’ financial success and devoted to making them successful on a continuous basis. We believe in respectful and honest communications and a can-do attitude. Our hope is to share our journey with high energy, fun people who share our passion.
- Engage in initial discussions with prospective customers to deliver the high level value proposition.
- Booking Introduction Calls for our Account Executives.
- Making the phone calls as well as email and LinkedIn correspondence and chatbot conversations at highest quality and in line with marketing and product messaging.
- Master and communicate the Gaviti value proposition and differentiation points.
- Manage, triage and disposition all MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads).
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using HubSpot.
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts.
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points.
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process.
- Effectively organize contacts into those that need immediate attention, and those that need ongoing nurturing for later follow up.
- Proven organizational skills in managing various streams of activities.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – this position carries a qualified lead and pipeline quota, commensurate with bonuses
- Work days: Monday – Friday, US hours.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an SDR role.
- Experience in working with CRM platforms (HubSpot is preferred).
- Demonstrate a drive to succeed and creatively overcome obstacles.
- Maintain a contagious level of energy, passion, excitement and enthusiasm.
- Native English – Full proficiency (written and spoken).
- A good working knowledge of effective email best practices to drive engagement in early stage sales discussions.
- Experience with HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, various other marketing automation tools
- Additional languages
- Startup mentality