We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our backend team.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication.
Who We Are
Gaviti, a fast-growing, funded start-up based in Tel Aviv that enables businesses to get more of their invoices paid faster.
We help businesses to improve cash flow with our smart platform for receivable collections process management.
We have collected over $3B in our last year!
We are driven by our clients’ financial success and devoted to making them successful on a continuous basis.
We believe in respectful and honest communications and a can-do attitude.
Our hope is to share our journey with high energy, fun people who share our passion.
Node.js, MongoDB, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud.
- Design, implement, verify, and maintain software systems.
- Building and designing large-scale applications.
- Work in a CI/CD environment with cutting-edge technologies.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Research and discover new methods to acquire data, and new applications for existing data.
- Participate in architecture and data design using best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science OR equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise in Node.js and microservices architecture.
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Understanding of principles of RESTful API, HTTP methods.
- Advantage if you experienced with ETLs and data pipelines.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
Apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com