We are looking for a passionate DevOps engineer to join us as a core team member.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
In this position, you will design and implement scalable systems that will keep Gaviti running smoothly and support significant business growth. You will join an innovative, high-performance team and work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
Who are we?
Gaviti, a fast-growing, funded start-up based in Tel Aviv that enables businesses to get more of their invoices paid faster. Our platform helps businesses to improve and automate cash flow with our smart platform for receivable collections process management.
We are driven by our clients’ financial success and devoted to making them successful on a continuous basis. We believe in respectful and honest communications and a can-do attitude. Our hope is to share our journey with high energy, fun people who share our passion.
- Take an active part of Gaviti’s infrastructure and cloud environment, tools, services and up-time.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Plan and push forward the growth and scale of data capacity for various products.
- Be part of our product’s architectural and infrastructure design, examine and implement new cloud technologies, and open-source tools to improve the delivery and availability of the product.
- Be responsible for the smooth production-grade execution of provided solutions.
- To be part of the infrastructure next generation as we move to more modern solutions both in production, CI/C and Monitoring.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environment.
- An opportunity to work with other top talents to solve complex challenges.
- 4 years of experience as a DevOps engineer on a high-scale distributed system, working in a Linux environment.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies, preferably GCP.
- Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices (Docker/k8s) – required!
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong scripting and automation skills, ideally using Python/Bash.
- The mindset and approach for automating away from manual efforts.
- An innovative approach, with the ability to quickly learn technologies.
- A good understanding of computer networking fundamentals as well as web services and applications.
- The ability to work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Great communication skills.