We are looking for an amazing developer to join us as a core team member.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
Gaviti, a fast-growing, funded start-up based in Tel Aviv that enables SMEs to get more of their invoices paid faster. Our platform helps businesses to improve cash flow with our smart platform for receivable collections process management.
We have collected over $6.4B in this year!
We are driven by our clients’ financial success and devoted to making them successful on a continuous basis. We believe in respectful and honest communications and a can-do attitude. Our hope is to share our journey with high energy, fun people who share our passion.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including frontend applications, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards. Work in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise in frontend development.
Experience with one or more frameworks: Vue.js, React or Angular 2+
- Experience building a B2B SaaS application.
- Understanding of principles of RESTful API, HTTP methods.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.